The American coal miner continues to uphold a tradition of bravery, determination and resilience that is their legacy. In recognition of their vital role in keeping our nation powered, Henry is pleased to present the American Coal Miner 2nd Tribute Edition.
Fueled by the Industrial Revolution, coal mining began in Pennsylvania in the mid-1700’s. Although it has become safer and easier throughout the years it’s still full of challenges. From energy policy to environmental concerns, modern mining personnel must be highly skilled in computers, complex instruments, and equipment. It’s because of these advances that coal went on to become a driving force in the world’s economy leading some to consider it the safest and most economical fuel source of all time.
The original art on this rifle is hand-cut by engraver Rob Bunting with foliage inspired scrolls on the nickel plated receiver cover. An outline of the United States of America and the unwavering declaration AMERICA IS COAL COUNTRY is laser etched and hand painted onto the American walnut stock.
- Model Number: H004CM2
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver Engraving with 24K Gold Plating. Engraved/painted stock