Henry’s Golden Eagle is an engraved all-American-made rifle a beauty for those who like a little shine at the range, and it’s also a fine shooter.
Retaining the same general features as the Silver Eagle, this new .22 S/L/LR rifle comes with a blued octagon steel barrel, nickel plated receiver with gold plated engraving, american walnut stock, drilled and tapped for a scope, 20 inch barrel with fully adjustable rear sight and brass bead front sight.
- Model Number: H004GE
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Nickel Plated
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver Engraving with 24K Gold Plating